Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Here We Go

So I decided that it was time for me to jump on the blog bandwagon. I know that the bandwagon is long gone, but I think this blog is for me more than anything else...

A place to document our life as a family after Baby Harding

I was sealed to the love of my life, Tanner Dean Harding, for time and all eternity August 20th, 2011. We only dated for two months before he asked me to marry him and then we were sealed only two months after that.

I'm sure people thought we were crazy or that it wasn't going to last, but I can say that almost two years later I love him more now than I did then. After a year and a couple months of being married we decided it was time to start a family. We didn't expect it to happen so fast, but we are sure glad it did.

Titan Tanner Harding came to us April 18th, 2013. He was five weeks early and had to be delivered because of an infection I had in my uterus. He came weighing in at a whooping 5 lbs 15 oz. He had to spend the first three weeks of his life in the NICU, overcoming a partially collapsed lung and then ensuing breathing problems. But he was a warrior and fighter just like his name. Going back and forth to the hospital was exhausting to say the least, but our little guy battled it out and we were finally able to bring him home.

He has been home for almost three weeks and it has been quite the adventure. And that is where we are at right now...

Bumbling through parenthood, trying to get back to body before baby, and keeping the spark alive that brought us together.

If anyone even ends up following my blog, I hope you enjoy the journey just as much as I know we are going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment