Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Blessing Day

So this last Sunday we were able to bless our sweet little boy, Titan. It was such an amazing experience. One I will never forget.

I am so grateful that I am married to a man that is a worthy priesthood holder and that honors that priesthood. Because of that he was able to give Titan his baby blessing as well as several blessings in the hospital that I know helped or little guy come home to us sooner.

The other people that stood in the circle were my dad, Kyle, Tanner's dad, Jared, Andy, Bob, Jordan, Will, Kodey, Scott, and Henry.

My mom made Titan's blessing outfit. She worked so hard on it and it turned out so incredibly cute. We had so many comments on it. He looked like the cute little man that he is!

The blessing itself was incredible. Tanner did an amazing job and the spirit could be felt so strongly. I cannot wait to continue watching Titan grow. I know he has a strong spirit and was saved for this time. I know he is going to be an example to his siblings and also all of those that he comes into contact with.

It is so fun now that he is cooing and smiling! Its like finally he recognizes Tanner and I are his mom and dad and that we take care of him. My love grows stronger for him every day. It is amazing that you can love some one so much. It makes you realize the love that your parents have for you. And not only your earthly parents by our heavenly parents as well.

I am so grateful that I get to experience being a mother and that we have been blessed with such a special little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment